You have been blacklisted for one or more of the following reasons.
- Constant page refreshing in an attempt to bypass warning pages.
(More than 5 times in 1 minute after being warned not to do so.)
- Spoofing your IP address.
- Connecting via a web hosting transit, no hostname, and not being a valid search engine.
- Having a bad user agent, spoofing it, and/or changing it to try and bypass warnings.
- Trying to access files you are not allowed to access.
- Other suspicious activity.
Example: Making invalid requests on the server.
You may think this is unfair but when a risk is present we protect. Warnings were given so it is more than fair.
There is a 99.9% chance that your IP is going to be permanently blacklisted, especially since warnings were issued.
Don't expect to ever get in.
Depending on the severity of the abuse, your ISP may be contacted for a full report.
Your IP Address: